May 14, 2018

Tour Report: House of the Old Couple [Revisit]

Only four weeks after my first visit to this place, I got the opportunity to return for a revisit together with my wife and our friend Freddy from Nordgriller Urbex.
We had planned a short tour through the South of Denmark and since the initial photos from this little house didn't seem to be enough, we made this one our first spot of the day.
It was all easy enough - parking not too far away, access through the front door just like the last time.
What I had forgotten since the first time was that the attic - the place where most of the nice shots could be taken - was the least safe spot to be in that house.
You really had to watch your step, because parts of the attic had already started to collapse into the lower floor. It really wasn't safe at all.
Still, I got bolder than the first time and eased my way the entire length of the attic to get some more shots that I'd missed the first time.

Anyways, it was exciting as always, we all came out unharmed after about 90 minutes and we were off to the next location.


To check out all the photos from this place, click the button below.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...