January 29, 2017

Heating Plant H.

I crossed through the remaining buildings of the abandoned railway repair factory, and then I got to the last factory hall. It was a dead end. I was starting to get annoyed at the prospect of making it all the way back, get out and then walk towards the end yet again to reach the next spot which was right behind the last building.
Not only was it a long way, but also a potential risk of being spotted. Then I saw the door.
A small door in the back wall of the factory hall. I walked towards it. It couldn't possibly be open, could it? Nobody would leave this door unlocked. I pushed down the handle....and I was outand looking at the next spot only about one-hundret meters away.
I closed the door behind me and wlaked over to the heating plant that used to supply not only the factory but also some parts of the city with heat.
In front of the heating plant, I met some fellow exlorers who I later had a nice talk with. It turned out they knew my facebook-page and were regular visitors. Always nice to meet a fan :)
Getting into the heating plant itself was easy, there were enough openings.
The surrounding areas are being peopared for the expansion of the railway network, so it's quite possible that the power plant will be demolished soon.


To find out more about the history of this industrial ruin and to check out all the photos from this neat little place, click the button below.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...