January 11, 2015

Psychiatric Hospital W. (Part 3)

Alright, here is the third and final post with photos from my first visit to the old hospital.
I really have to say, we got lucky right at the end.
The guys I was there with were already calling me to get back to the car. I asked them if they had found the pathology, and they said no. Then I said, I found a paper that clearly said that there is a pathology here and I am not leaving until we found it.
So we went looking and eventually found it in an adjacent building.
It wasn't really spectacular, but it was still nice, because the dissecting table and the body preservation units were still there and in pretty good condition.

Here are the photos.

To check out the full gallery, visit my website.

































Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

2 comments:

  1. und da war wirklich niemand mehr im schrank? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also auch wenn Du sagst, dass es nicht so spektakulär ist, irgendwie schaffen es Deine Fotos und das Wissen das da mit toten Menschen gearbeitet wurde, dass es mir schon recht komisch wird... Wieder tolle und sehr atmosphärische Bilder, Jan.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...