October 7, 2013

Details - Abandoned Navy Barracks (Part 4)

Here are the last photos from my tour into the abandoned barracks in the Town of Strande, near my hometown Kiel.
The day after my wife and I went there, the local newspaper had as tory that the town's finance committee has given the green light for the demolition, now the local counsil has to approve. The barracks will probably be torn down before this year is over.
I am glad that I had the opportunity to go in there for a final documentation of the building and the premises.



























Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

4 comments:

  1. Moin...

    das sind wieder sehr stimmungsvolle und gelungene Aufnahmen ... Klasse !

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Tag

    LG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank!
      Das war's jetzt auch für diese Location...bald rollen die Bagger an...

      Viele Grüße
      Jan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...